Sign in to follow this  
redneckrOadkill

Laurene Mordred, the Runaway from Iskandar

kzAXtN61W4XIRtPpUvDEQX-SebpZ-SyrazRFltMl7PMo6QwxrUDpERUukER5EG8A3dkzFHZyay_f85UYGDCNhCzCJLmhy49dNTP4Z-q_tJeqZzc2U3LS-0SPExnpRjs9z5ih_N03

NOW ACCESSING Federal-Network DATABASE. . . 
Secure Login Required.

PLEASE WAIT......

NMPMID       *********       

PASSWORD *************  

• • • LOGGING IN • • •  

Login Confirmed! Welcome LRM. 22JHG46YI281 MI54

*OPENING FILE - "*Mordred, Laurene*"*

<:...:>

<:.....:>

<:.......:>

UCFMI PERSONNEL FILE CSR#568311

S.I. 246F-7391 J.A.

Mordred, Laurene.

latest

THIS RECORD IS PROTECTED BY SECTION 10, TITLE-G, SUBSECTION-ARF, CHAPTER 332, CODE NUMBER 2174 OF THE UCF CODE. THIS RECORD IS TO BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL, AND IS TO ONLY BE SEEN BY RELEVANT COMMAND PERSONNEL. ANY DISTRIBUTION OF THIS FILE WILL RESULT IN RESTRAINT UNDER CODE CODE 807 OF MILITARY JUSTICE.

SECTION A-01 - Document Information

⪤FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY⪤ 

Mordred.png.4e48c8f43218ab7e32198a3b3c3bec94.png

(Mordred preparing for Hand to Hand Combat Training during her time in Boot Camp)

"Go ahead, make my day."

-'Dirty' Harry Callahan, Sudden Impact (1983) 

LAST-FIRST-MIDDLE NAME: Mordred, Laurene-Richard

SERIAL NUMBER: 246F-7391

U.C.F. GRADE: Lance Corporal

ARM COMPONENT: 47th Mobile Infantry

CURRENT M.O.S.: Riflemen

ACTIVE SICON BRANCH: Mobile Infantry

ACE(ACTIVE COMBAT ENGAGEMENTS): 15

PERMANENT ADDRESS: 42 Camelot Way

DATE OF BIRTH: October 7th 2282

PLACE OF BIRTH: New Avalon, Iskandar

EYES: Green

HAIR STYLE: Short  Pony Tail

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

COMPLEXION: Fair

HEIGHT: 5 Feet 6'Inches

WEIGHT: 89 Kilograms

BUILD: Standard

NO. OF DEPENDENTS: None

RACE: Caucasian (English Descent)

MARITAL STATUS: Single

UCF. CITIZEN: No

CIVILIAN OCCUPATION: Fry Cook

RELATIVES: 

Samuel Kay - Foster Father: Alive

Morgan Kay - Foster Mother: Alive

Anne Marie Gareth - Foster Sister: Alive

Arthur Kay - Foster Brother: Alive

Medical Record

MEDICAL RECORD:

• November 8th 2300 -Majority of Right Arm is replaced with a Biotech
  • November 15th 2300 -Ricochet GSW to Left Shin (Healed)
  • December 5th 2300 - 3x Shrapnel Wounds and a minor laceration (Biotech Servo damaged): Healed and reparied

Service Record

Service Record:

• September 20th 2300: Date of Enlistment
  • October 15th 2300: Graduation from Camp Sparta
  • October 20th: Date of Transfer to the 47th Mobile Infantry Battalion
  • November 27th 2300: Promotion to Private First Class
  • 11/29-12/1 2300: Involvement in Operation Wildfire
  • December 3rd 2300: Promotion to Lance Corporal

Awards and Merits

Spoiler

487423950_ValorousUnitMedal.png.a56c223f174084496_OperationWildfire.png.de3f23ac

-Valorous Unit Medal and Operation Wildfire Campaign Ribbon - Operation Wildfire, Komora (11/29-12/1 2300)

Personnel Notes:

Spoiler

Aira Saari: Found her passed out alongside two other dead Troopers and a couple bugs surrounding her. Had a Reaper at her side too that I took and gave to a NCO. Said she was from the 22nd but has been with us since Hesperus I think, wouldn't really know as I haven't seen much of her after it.

✝️Nick Packard: Never knew the guy really, still can't say he deserved the way he died. I mean I don't even want to imagine what his body looked like after that APC dropped.

✝️Bryce Renfro: Renfro? He is a new blood that seems to be acclimating to the Infantry lifestyle rather well, last I saw him was when he was pretty banged up during that escape from that fuckup of a FOB during Operation Wildfire but besides that, I haven't talked to him much out of the field. I hear about what happened to you man, I'm sorry that I didn't see you go but rest easy, you deserve it.

Chloe Carter: An old vet of the Infantry and one of the few snipers in the unit, promoted me to Lance recently and has taken me under her wing as a junior NCO but I think some of the jerky strips I gave to her during Operation Wildfire won me some sort of favor with her. Also has an issue with Krauss from what I have seen too but I'm assuming its issues Carter sees with her leadership skills.

Luka Krauss: Another NCO in the unit, also got her legs blasted off during Wildfire too if I remember correctly and is the second only marksman in the unit besides Carter but she has heart for the role, I can say that much.

Novah Ensley: The newest face I have seen in Alpha Company, and already missing an eye too, seemed to acclimate to the lifestyle faster than Renfro and is probably well on her way to Corporal if she keeps it up, cooked up some burgers for her, Renfro, Carter, and Krauss and seemed to like it. Fast forward a couple days later and we have a talk by the soda machine, we mentioned family and discussed our thoughts on what it means to be a trooper, I asked her about the eye and said she lost it due to 'family issues' but said if I asked another day she would tell, also said she could really trust me too.

Indicators:
✝️ - Deceased

Letters to home:

Letter #1: Addressed to Foster Sister Anne Marie Gareth (Sent 12/7/2300)

Spoiler

To my dear Foster Sister Anne

How is life back home for you? Is that bastard Eddy still messing with you? How did Sam and Morgan react to my disappearance and joining the Mobile Infantry?

No matter, as for how I am doing, I'm doing swell in my new position as a Lance Corporal in my unit, the 47th Mobile Infantry Battalion otherwise known as 'Asper's Archers'.

Sorry for not writing you sooner, you know writing my feelings in letters isn't much of something I would do (unlike you) plus the recent number of campaigns and operations that I have been apart of, including the recent 'Operation Wildfire' you may have seen in the news and let me tell you something, when I joined the infantry, I did it to escape our precious brother's spotlight as Captain of the 108th Battalion. Never could understand why he seemed sad or what he was feeling despite seeming so perfect like he usually does in his role, but I can understand the Infantryman's life is not an easy task to say the least considering who and what we fight on a near daily basis. Seps preach they seek freedom from the Federation but prove themselves to be evil bastards, Archie just tries to steamroll whatever they damned please with every world they come to and a number of other things I have fought that I will not disclose for the sake of not disclosing any stuff that could be 'classified'.

As for injuries I have obtained, lets just say I am shorthanded now but you'll definitely see what I mean when I come around on shore leave. And if your wondering if I have made any friends, I have a few like Renfro, another fella from Iskandar who also got promoted to Lance Corporal recently. Carter, a Corporal (1 rank above me) who seems to be one of the oldest trooper out of us all but can be bought with jerky just to name two.

Anyways, Its getting late and I am gonna hit the sack soon, remember to make sure that the folks don't sell my bike  Clarent, otherwise I'll tell them about your fanfic stash (You know which one).

Your Foster Sister, Laurene Mordred-Kay

PS. Send Arthur my regards when you see him and tell him I am sorry about what I said last time.

Edited by redneckrOadkill
RIP Renfro and First Letter Home

On 12/5/2019 at 1:19 PM, Kirkuma said:

Ensley.

On 12/3/2019 at 7:59 PM, SaintonDrugs said:

Krauss!

On 12/3/2019 at 7:33 PM, Shazzy said:

Carter? 🙂

Added you lot (Sorry for the wait)