Arrow

Bryce Renfro. He's not small, just compact. [KIA]

[KIA 12/8/2300]

[Face Claim]

jNKsiupVgc4Y4ELQZSqpLn5UP67xv1EKTnssLUBCLcJYMT48qcUxp_huifMUsVLQtOal7680I1CXrL03lKUnYDxYGI9DTUdPaIYJlgg_WDQpA3g1vohkU5cJY5GY_Q1i9-70UjyI

[Theme]

Spoiler

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name : Bryce Renfro

Alias(es): 

Hometown:  Somewhere on Iskander 

Affiliation: 

Specialization:  RTO, Marksmen.

Psychic Affinity: N/A

Awards Granted:  N/A

PHYSICAL INFORMATION

Height:  5’6

Weight: 180

Build: Muscular, but short. 

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Cybernetics: N/A

PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION

Alignment: Good

Personality Type:  A joker. A good one? Probably not. Does he let his situation make him feel down? Definitely not.

Strengths:  His humor 

Weaknesses:  His humor

Current Moral: Confident.

AWARDS AND MERITS

Spoiler

487423950_ValorousUnitMedal.png.a56c223f174084496_OperationWildfire.png.de3f23ac

-Valorous Unit Medal and Operation Wildfire Campaign Ribbon - Operation Wildfire, Komora

(11/29-12/1 2300)

[KIA 12/8/2300]

Edited by Arrow

RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION

Like Family, Brethren | Good friends | Friends | Acquaintance | Neutral | Dislikes

[REQUEST TO BE ADDED WITH NAMES]

MOBILE INFANTRY

Spoiler

Corneilius Zeek -- Zeek is a mean mother fucker but I think he's my only friend so far. But hell I couldn't choose a better guy to be my friend. I met him right before a drop on Zarrus and we basically stuck next to each other for a straight week. He's fun, he's cold, but most of all a mean motherfucker. Kidding. But anyways he's really cool and I hope we stay friends.

Sebastian Bently -- Hit me with glass. Rating: 5/10.

Jessica Ryan -- There's a lot going on with this one. She doesn't hesitate and I admire that. She jumps straight into the action without a second thought. She proved that to me when she executed a trooper who probably deserved it. Still...Killed one of our own because he killed a civi. An eye for an eye I guess. Still fucked up. Also doesn't help that I royally fucked up while she was around. I admire her while at the same time I don't want to become her.

Laurane Mordred -- She's a go getter and uh...Not gonna' lie a bit of a tryhard. But that's not a bad thing while being in the infantry per say but it makes me not take her as seriously when she tries to act hard if that makes sense. BUT! She is pretty cool outside of that. I haven't talked to her much but she wouldn't be a bad friend to have. It's nice to have friends that might go places in life. Promoted to Lance with me. I should make strides to be closer with her. Will come in handy.

Chloe Carter -- She is the one who promoted me to Lance. She's a good leader and a good person. She's also take charge and a no shit taker. Thing is sometimes I've seen this kinda shit disrupt drops when she's not leading but 99% of the time it's fine. We've been nothing more than acquaintances but I think with the recent promotion it'll take a master and apprentice relationship. Other than that I think she's a fun girl who's pretty chill. It'd be a good idea to get closer to her.

Novah Ensley -- She's a pretty chill person. She's pretty funny too from the few times I talked to her. I haven't seen her outside of those few times however. Maybe it'd be good to dip my toes into some more social life? Get my name out there. I'd like to be closer to her hopefully.

Luka Krauss -- Another NCO. I think she's a take charge person as well as Chloe. I think as a pair they're going places. She's a good leader and all that and she's also a good advice giver. I haven't really had a conversation with her outside of professional matters. Perhaps that should change if I want to support her and see where things go.

Orson Tate -- Tate is a real cool dude. We served as waiters this one time and had a fun time doing it. Then we hung out for a while and shit was fun. I can really vibe with this guy and he's very reliable. Great guy and I hope I can keep him around and get closer with him.

MIPOD

Spoiler

Emily Heize -- She's pretty cool. We met on a drop and have only known each other for a little under a week but if I could see myself being friends with anyone it's her. She seems fun even for an NCO. Almost makes you forget she can see into your mind at any moment. But once you get over that she's cool. I wanna' get closer to her because, one, she can keep me alive, two, she's a shit ton of fun.

Naomi Hawthorne -- I'd like to call us friends but I don't know if that'd be over stepping my boundaries. She's a kickass poddie Officer. But also is able to drop some fuckin' knowledge on me. As well as being a pretty laid back person I want to get closer to her as much as that would endanger my well being. Not her personally endangering me. Her job would endanger me. Still, she's cool and I hope to see her again. Best officer around if you ask me.

ENGINEERING

Spoiler

Haley Miller  -- Wind Mills! She will forever be wind mills in my mind. I've only talked to her once but I think we hit it off pretty well. She's another person who I'd enjoy having around. I want to be closer to her because having someone in engineering is a good connection but also she's a good cook. I'll keep her around just for brownies hehe.

MEDICAL

Spoiler

MARAUDERS

Spoiler

FLEET

Spoiler

Fuck you guys. Fleet fuckin' sucks dick. Literally? Probably. Anyways...Fleet assholes.

Edited by Arrow

On 11/25/2019 at 11:45 PM, N y x said:

add naomi hawthorne, fool

Yessir don't hurt me ;-;

23 minutes ago, Arrow said:

@maxrevolver1 added 🙂 (to stay relevant hehe)

If you're gonna put me on there at least get my character's name right >.>

Jessica Ryan, not Jessica Miller. I shot Miller

49 minutes ago, maxrevolver1 said:

If you're gonna put me on there at least get my character's name right >.>

Jessica Ryan, not Jessica Miller. I shot Miller

right that's what got me confused lmao

5 minutes ago, Kirkuma said:

Ensley.

5 minutes ago, SaintonDrugs said:

Krauss

god you guys r so FUCKING DEMANDING DONE GOD DAMNIT