Sign in to follow this  
Cipher

State of the Ship

247154f34285444b148aeb4ab5ba6751.png

"To all crew of the boat, due to the transfer of Commander Bilodeau to another ship following her exemplary leadership during the battles throughout the war she has been reassigned to a new vessel and with her departure we enter a new chapter."

"I am taking up command of the vessel in her absence, we will ensure that the vessel will be operational and on station to assist all asset's in the sector."

"I can assure you that I will manage and control the vessel as best as we can manage, with this you have my promise that my service aboard this vessel is quite something, I have survived the grinder with infantry through the progenitor wars and the civil war."

"These are trying times and I expect all to do their duty to the Federation as we have done in the past."

"Effective immediatly ALL Fleet Personel are to report for duty and reasignment with sweeping changes being performed from top to bottom of this vessel's structure and operations, these changes come with the transition now in progress to allow us to operate the vessel much more effectively."

"If any crew or officers should require any assistance in these new changes do not hesitate to contact me going forward."

Signed:

Lieutenant Commander Johnathon C. Lynch

Effective and upcoming, I will be performing a wipe of the fleet roster, this will not wipe the memorial nor the discharged.

If you wish to keep your character contact me via steam or discord, I am free most days now.