Sign in to follow this  
Cipher

A goodbye

Posted (edited)

An Open Resignation to 2300 / UCFRP.net

Howdy everyone, Cipher here with an open letter towards you all with the upcomming changes and the future but i'll be honest with all and tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

o with that said i'll break down my leaving reasons and i'll express this simply, This is my honest view on everything, how I see things May not be how you see things but that is the point of a case.

Some time in the future someone will ask what made UCF close?

'It was never the players, the drama, the ERP, the OOC', the events...'

'It was the XA's that failed the most above all else'

It soon became apparent the XA's did not want me here

Spoiler

Example A.

26LBorD.png

Example B. A description of Cipher???

DiN1ikk.png

AgR9Zbf.gif

I wish we could sit down and discuss our problems like adults but as always the XA's believe my agenda to be my own instead of the community, im not going to stay if it means I cause tension in the staff team but clearly if all my effort and time can be attributed towards 

"Furthering my own agenda" 

Then clearly there has been a miscommunication at the highest level.

This is one of many that have been caused in recent time and I cannot find a solution to work this out peacefully.

I wish all the best towards the future and the progression of 2300 as a Server but aslong as some people from the original crew hang around I cannot in good consciousness be an admin on a team where I despise some two faced people.

It would detract and it goes against what an Admin team is. A team that trusts eachother.

Now with the reasons done, im gonna be honest and give special mentions to everyone who worked towards UCF in a long list of credits, I didn't make UCF great, these people did.

@Pasta @Kamikazekidz @NorseTheNomad @Randy @Godot @Warlord @foxy @Floofy @MortifiedPenguin @EternalLight @Latias @Aurora @Wewai @Arrow @Rook @Deckers @el excellente @Shaxx  @Sting @Scoutis @Bailey @LickmeIhaveLeprosy @LoFiSuicide @Phan 

And many many more who I cannot find on the forums, All of you made UCF what it is and if you all go into 2300 with the same passion and fire I know I wont have to run events just to sustain the server, I know the community will become something decent if all of you do your parts

giphy.gif

and truly perform everything you all did on UCF then 2300 will become a staple of fun and actually make something great about SST.

With that said, i'd like to say this is not a farewell but more of a new begining.

I understand where I stand with alot of people now and im ever thankful for the homies who helpped when the Admin team didnt'.

Thank you all for everything you've done.

- Cipher Signing off.

Edited by Cipher

sweet death, deliver me from this peril, welcome me in that soft embrace i plead.

• Like 1

O7 thanks for keeping UCF going these past few months, some of the best drops I have had the pleasure of leading and helping with. You’ve always made sure the players were first and this server would’ve been dead much sooner without you. You never belittled or yelled at us it was always constructive criticism which is more than most people do here, you truly did this with a passion and not some weird power complex people here have. Thanks for fighting the good fight and actually keeping UCF alive until it’s final days, we have it from here.

Posted (edited)

he spoke the truth and was banned for it

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................this is so sad

Edited by 我是鸡

Right, i'll address the elephant in the room. Without going into the nitty gritty details at least in the public eye. Feel free to contact me on discord if you would like a further explanation because obviously things were posted out of context in order to create a certain anti XA narrative. 

Firstly, myself and the XA's would like to extend a thank you to Cipher, he may or may not have done everything in the right way that is for sure. But none the less, we thank him and hope everything he does in the future great success. Secondly, the level of miscommunication is unfortunate here, believe it or not I have no desire to see UCFRP end on such a sour note. We all as a community have put forth so much effort and work, just to let it be dragged down by one person. Having discussed with the XA team moving forward with the next iteration, we have decided not for the ban to stick. We look forward to Ciphers return as a player in the future. 

Like I said before, feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions and or concerns regarding this topic. 

Thank you.

Jimbow

I don't think I'm worthy of a mention, I am but a bystander with dedication that was noticed by you and you only.

I also haven't played for a while now simply because I feel like I'm being pushed away instead of being welcomed.

Farewell, Cipher. 

Thank you for everything you have done to keep this community alive. Although there might be some sort of miscommunication or dramas behind the curtains but all in all you did it. May the day always shine bright for you.

good thread, well comprised, full of constructive criticism that can be used to better the server

sike lmao XA hate train

I'm not exactly a member of the community nowadays, but I think it wouldn't harm to be completely open rather than to go to DM's.